"WorldWatch" on JW's...good stuff here

by sf 32 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

< http://www.millennia.co.za/worldwatch/watchtower.htm

< http://www.millennia.co.za/worldwatch/cults.htm

As you scroll the page, there are many great and to the point questions that are asked of the reader if and when they become or are perhaps considering becoming a member.

And more on Freemasons/ Illuminati (for those who have requested more pages on this topic):

< http://hardtruth.topcities.com/religionindex.htm

sKally (linkin park klass)

• neyank
    neyank

Hi sf,
    Interesting links.

You seem to have a strong interest in the
    Freemasons/Illuminati subject.

Do you believe that these things are real?

neyank

• sf
    sf

Hello there,

Do I BELIEVE? Yes! Do I KNOW? No! There is still much to read on this tangled web of Freemasons/ Illuminati, and I've really only begun my research into this. I will say, however, that none of it, imo, can be discarded as fairy tale stuff. That's just what "they" would WANT you to think.

sKally, the more you KNOW, the more you grow klass

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello sf,

thanks for the links...more material to
    use.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Farkel
    Farkel

: There is still much to read on this tangled web of Freemasons/ Illuminati, and I've really only begun my research into this. I will say, however, that none of it, imo, can be discarded as fairy tale stuff. That's just what "they" would WANT you to think.

Baloney.

Farkel

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Youre on the right trak Farkel. If you really want to understand the early founding of the org you must look into Russell's involvement with Freemasonry. The Freemasons also had a hand in the founding of the Mormon Church. The founding of this country. Read this article for more info.
    try http://hardtruth.topcities.com/uspresidentasmasons.htm

Robert Howard

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Youre on the right trak Farkel. If you really want to understand the early founding of the org you must look into Russell's involvement with Freemasonry.

IF I really want to understand the early founding of the org? How much do you know about me and what I know about the "early founding of the org?" I've read bunches of stuff about Russell and Freemasonry, the Illuminati, The Knights Templar, the New World Order, Trilateralism, and other nonsense. As for what I know about Russell, I doubt that most WTS officials know half of what I know about him, so with all due respect to you, please don't impugn ignorance on my part.

I said sk's quest was baloney. I still say it's baloney. Russell merely wanted to get a few Freemasons in his cult. There is not one shred of evidence that he was a Freemason, despite the fact that he used several of their symbols on his rag and on his headstone and despite the fact that he hinted that he was "one" of them.

Mozart was a Freemason fer crying out loud! I guess his music is demonized then, huh? You folks are barking up the wrong tree. Russell was most certainly a mystic, but I've seen no solid evidence he was a Freemason. If you really want to know about Russell then read all you can about his various lawsuits, particularly against the Brooklyn Eagle. Read his divorce transcript and find out that he was a very evil man who was every bit as greedy as his successor. Mental illness ran in his family. His father married his wife Maria's younger sister. Did you know that? Read the Zion's Watchtowers from 1904 through his death and you'll get a clear picture of the man. He was involved in so many lawsuits that even serious biographers are not sure they've tracked them all down. His helm was full of scandel and he was a lying scoundrel. Up until several years ago, I had always thought of Russell as a kind, benign fool. He was instead an arrogant self-centered, greedy narcisissitic bastard.

As I said to sk, "baloney." There are infinitely better leads to follow that this Freemasonry one.

Oh, I extend my hand to welcome you to this board! I mean that! I'm a jerk, but I'm no dummy!

Farkel

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

I agree with you Farkel on the point Russell was an evil man. I never implied you were ignorant. Ive studied the Masons for years and they are just as evil as Russell and the org. Yes Mozart was a Mason and he was murdered for revealing their secrets as was Edar Alan Poe. Mozart is one of my favorite composers, and I never said he was Demonized. Take a chill Pill. I accept your hand in welcome.

Robert Howard

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Yes Mozart was a Mason and he was murdered for revealing their secrets

Proof, please. I'm a classically trained pianist and I've read a number of well-respected biographies on Mozart. Your statement startles me given what I've studied. I've read rumors that Antonio Salieri poisoned him out of jealousy, that that he died of consumption (tuberculosis). Since he was only 39 when he died, it's easy to come up with lots of theories about how he died. Not one biography that I've read states anything that he said or did that would cause his Freemason brethren to murder him.

So, where's your evidence? By the way, I don't take chill-pills. I've been very nice lately, so that is the best I can do in the "chill-pill" area considering what I really can do when I see a bad argument or weak facts. This was not always the case as people who've known me for years will verify. I'm kinder and gentler now, believe-it-or-not. Yeah, it is kind of hard to believe, huh?

Farkel

• Maximus
    Maximus

Not hard for those who know you, good friend; not hard at all.

Of interest, I just read a medical journal article that postulates Wolfie's wife Constanze actually did him in unintentionally, with some bad pork. The author went through his diaries, and noted the composer's comments about the meat to be served. Tsk, tsk, Stanze.

Then again, maybe the Illuminati got to her because of Die Zauberflote, the Magic Flute, divulging all that secret stuff for all the world to see for hundreds of years. Hmmmm.

Evidence, please. And don't tell me it's true because it's in print somewhere--that's what the Society does in its quotations.

I've had enough "could be" about 1975 or Armageddon around the corner to last three lifetimes.

Maximus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit