Happy 1st Day of Summer!

by notperfectyet 12 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

YAY!

And the longest day, does that mean it has 25 hours in it?

Let's all play hookey and go to the beach, we don't need no stinking Monday work!

Come on Valis, you can go too, I'll bury you up to your neck in the sand, and put food all around you so the seagulls can keep you company while we all frolic in the waves.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Happy Solstice!!

The beach?!? *grabbing sunscreen, a hat, a towel and a suit) Do I have everything?? Help me....I'm a landlubber ya know

Lisa

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hands Arrowstar a and a , there you go darling, sit back and enjoy those hunky surfers.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hmmm... longest day of the year. That means that they start getting shorter again? Rats!

Regards,

Jim TX

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Gee James,

Have you had your coffee yet? here

Mr. pessimistic this morning aren't we?? LOL

Today is the longest day! Now get your butt out there and enjoy it, oh and can you carry my ice chest, oh and my beach chair, oh and here these blankets...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Hands Arrowstar a and a , there you go darling, sit back and enjoy those hunky surfers.

now this is livin'....ah, life is good

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

NPY It's so very good to 'see' you happy these days:). Enjoy the season. (((Hugs from Zazu)))

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Zazu,

Thank you, you and Larc are the best! I appreciate the support and trust you have shown me. I hope your health is improving, mine is.

Now grab the sunscreen woman!

• Gadget
    Gadget

I spent most of today asleep! We had a celebration on the beach last night for the solstice, and stayed up to watch the sun come up this morning.

Happy Solstice!

• Sassy
    Sassy

1st Day of Summer? I thought in Southern Cali it is Summer Year Round....

but I am always looking for a reason to party!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit