Do you like old cars?

by JH 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Every year, in my town, there's an expostion of old cars. I took a few pics yesterday and this morning. Have a look.

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/johnhumb/Old%20Car%20Exposition/

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Like it or not, the really mature Christians of the past, only had 4 door cars!

Outaservice

• JH
    JH

4 doors? No! Jesus sent them 2 by 2, so all they needed was a 2 door car.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

You lucky oneĀ“s, cheap cars, cheap gas. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

• avishai
    avishai

Yes. i collect lincolns from the 60's. 60-69 with suicide doors. Preferably convertibles.

• Sassy
    Sassy

do you drive them around Avish?

My dad has a 51 Ford Coupe...that is his baby.. all restored.. I got him a baseball cap with that model enbroydered on the cap and it says Mel's Baby...

He drives the car in parades every year and wears that cap when he drives it..

• kls
    kls

I love collecting cars, we have a 68 dodge charger,69 roadrunner and a 71 challenger 440. I can't drive the challenger cause it is stick and i can't drive stick. : (

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Right now I own a 98 Nissan Maxima SE which was one of the last with the boxy trunk. I want to keep this car and slowly restore it, twenty years from now I hope I can low ride it and give it a nice paint job and do some mods. It will be a classic.

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

I have an old silver Jag - 4 litre engine. Lots of work needing done but will be worth it. Had an old Granada 3 litre Ghia 1973 - modern cars have no character.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

My Grandfather had a '56 De Soto Fireflite. I loved that car, and it had a push button transmission. He nicknamed the car Priscilla. Old cars are fun to look at!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit