Religous leaders I LOVE!

by got my forty homey? 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

The DR Frederick Price, I like this guy, he reads from the bible and he uses some street slang, wish the Public talks could be like this. Still asks for "love donations" for CD's and stuff.

The Reverend Ike! Straightforward con man, he'll sell you money oils, prayer rags and promises that you'll get money! At least the man is honest!

Ray Franz who now is a spokesman for Six Flags amusement parks!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That "old" guy from the Six Flags comercials has always freaked me out.

• talesin
    talesin

Ah, homey, tell me this is not Ike Turner! Please, please. I was hoping he faded off into obscurity somewhere ... I can't see the pic very well, so I can't tell.

Can you believe people send $$$ to these guys? Go figure!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

haahh...ooo too funny...you know..I met Ray Franz eons ago when he came to our KH dedication. Seemed like a nice old guy. While I don't agree with what spewed forth from the org, I couldn't help admire I guy that was able to give talks from memory after he went blind

my son's best friend told him that he was going to be the six flags guy when he was old....not sure what to think of that

• Quotes
    Quotes

==================================
    I couldn't help admire I guy that was able to give talks from memory after he went blind
    ==================================

*Ahem*

Are you/we talking about Ray Franz (former Gov Body member who wrote Crisis of Conscience)

or....

Fred Franz, WT president, oracle, author, sacred holder of the JW aura, and antitypical "blind speaker".?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit