Orange County Choppers

by got my forty homey? 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

40 -

I watch TV so rarely, that I wouldn't even miss it if someone stole it out of my living room. However, my husband enjoys American Chopper, and when it is on, if I have time, I will sit down and watch it, too. So far, I have not grown tired of it and actually get some good laughs out of it.

Now - for another side of the story. My brother is one of the camera men for the show, and he says that much of the bickering that goes on is added later - after the filming. If you watch carefully, many times when one of the guys is mouthing off, the camera is on someone else, so you can only hear the words but not actually watch the words being formed by the person speaking them. That is because they are added later. Additionally, many times they will cut in video that they taped after the "wrap" to add a little drama to the situation. And the reason they add that stuff is to make it more interesting. They do it with all reality TV shows, and American Chopper is no different.

I'm sorry it's not so entertaining to you as it once was! I still think it is a great show, and will continue to watch it if it happens to be on the boob, and I happen to be in the room!

growedup

• morty
    morty

I just love the show...I am a fan of the show and have never been sick of it.....reruns and all....

Paulie jr is my hero.....

Growedup...can you hook me up with some backstage passes or a bike show???

Morty of the Orange County Choppers fan club...

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

morty -

wish I could! But doubt it -- often times my bro isn't even there - just has an employee do the shooting! But I can check into it for ya.....!

growedup whose palm is mighty dry and could use some greasing!!!!

• morty
    morty

PLEASE DO!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit