Silentlambs.org Uploading WT Documents Drawing Gasps By Denver Audience.

by allpoweredup 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

Proverbs 18:13 :: New Life Version (NLV)
    Copyright Info.: 1969 by Christian Literature International
    Publisher Info: | Proverbs 18
    13 If one gives an answer before he hears, it makes him foolish and ashamed Try and be patient, folks, and remember we are on the same side, supporting abuse victims/survivors and outing pedophiles and their supporters.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie
    Listen to the lecture Bill Bowen gave at the Denver SNAP conference just a week or so ago:

http://www.dannyhaszard.com/snap.htm

hosted courtesy of DannyHaszard.com
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/73986/1.ashx
  • TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

So shut up I am to do?

OK, I'll do that. I was an elder for 25 years, I was accused of apostacy because of having contact with Bowen and SL, I managed to get away by the fraction of an inch so as to be able to continue my work for reform - but I was never told to shut up till now, and that from one who at the same time says I am her enemy, and that we are on the same side.

OK, I'll shut up with anything having connection with you, enemy of mine.

• blondie
    blondie

I said

Bill Bowen is not the enemy, nor is anyone else at SL, the WTS is the enemy
    "shut up"

OH said

but I was never told to shut up till now, and that from one who at the same time says I am her enemy, and that we are on the same side.
    OK, I'll shut up with anything having connection with you, enemy of mine.

I never said you were the enemy, OH. I said the WTS was the enemy, not SL, not you, not me, not any ex-JW who is horrified and sickened by the abuse. Why should we turn on each other. We play right into the hands of the WTS when we start attacking each other, of which I am guilty too.

I apologize for saying "shut up." I just was worried that this was going to become a discussion of whether, if, when if ever, the comments would be made, and only 10 days after the conference. A little patience could have been exhibited.

I take it you listened to the comments Bill said at the SNAP conference? The ones you were so impatient about (along with others).

Blondie (none of us are the enemy, the WTS and its abusvie policies are)

• Undaunted Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit