Awake exploits family tragedy ....

by dedalus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((((ded and all)))))))))))

Jw funerals are nothing but infomercials for the cult. The grieving process is totally absent and when there,distorted. It's unhealthy.
    I remember an awake not too long ago,that told of 3 women's experiences. These women collapsed- had to see medical doctors to get 'permission' to grieve. That article(unwittingly) was a scathing condemnation on their approach regarding this issue.
    Thanks Ded,and best wishes to foxy.luv,Tina

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• think41self
    think41self

Boozerunner,

I am so sorry that you lost your wife. I cannot imagine the pain you must have gone through....and to do it without any real help or comfort from those who were supposed to be a spiritual tower for you to lean on! I cannot imagine how you dealt with that and kept your sanity intact.

I too am glad your eyes were finally opened, and you escaped that dysfunctional organization. I hear your anger buddy...you are entitled to it!

May you go on to scale new heights in your well deserved freedom!

think41self

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Thanx T41,
    But, ummmmm, WHO said I escaped with my Sanity? LoL

Boozy, who really thinks that "LOSING MY MIND WAS A LIBERATING EXPERIENCE"

• Kent
    Kent

Could anyone PLEASE scan the frontpage and this article for me, and send it to [email protected]

This is a real good, but disgusting example of how much those nice JWs really are. The same with money from the Germans after holocaust - the Watchtower applied for the money. THEY wanted to decide who should have it!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit