Attention all you Ohio Buckeyes!!

by Junction-Guy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have some vacation time the end of July and will be visiting the Dayton Ohio area for a week and would love to meet up with as many XJW's as possible in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus areas. If you would like to get together leave me a messag in my box or email me directly at [email protected] please put XJW or something similiar in the subject line so I wont discard it as spam. thanks

Dave

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Dave, why not swing slightly west & come to Indy for the weekend of Jul 30 - aug 1? We're trying to put together a meet-up

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey Dan-O I would seriously consider that. do you have any more info available? how many people plan to attend? let me know all you can, and I will see.

Dave

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Hard to say at the moment ... this is a last minute effort. So far, it may be just me, Ohio Cowboy, and Copsec holed up in a Motel 6 ... which will make for some nasty rumors, I suppose.

• copsec
    copsec

Bring on those nasty rumors!! LOL! I am stilllll waiting to hear who all is going!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

When you say "Indy" do you mean the racetrack or just the city in general? By the time I make it over there my vacation will be almost ended and im sure I would be near broke and im not sure if meeting at a race would be conducive to conversation with all the loud cars. But I will keep watching your postings and keep that in mind. I might be able to come over there for a short visit and maybe meetup with you all for lunch. By the way how much does it cost to get in? I would almost bet the tickets are nearly sold out.

Dave

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi Junction guy!

Meeting in Indy would not be for the races. Dan-o mentioned some other attractions in the area-It is strange though that they all involve beer.......

Will let you know when something becomes definite!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks OhioCowboy I will keep watching for more info, By the way I can meetup with you just about anytime during the last week of July, as i will be staying in Dayton and Beavercreek

Dave

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Let's do Lunch!!!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    Dan-o mentioned some other attractions in the area-It is strange though that they all involve beer.......

This must be how those rumors about me get started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit