I got half custody!

by outsmartthesystem 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

"...I'll ask her why JWs have baby showers.  I will flat out ask "at a baby shower.....what are you celebrating?"  So Jehovah likes the births of children.....just not the anniversaries of those births?  Etc."

That's a most excellent and intelligent comeback! Congratulations on your victory.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Oh absolutely GT.  The covert tactics have already begun.  She sends my girls off to her parents or others from the kingdom hall to do the dirty work of alienating me.....that way she can "honestly" tell the court that she doesn't engage in such behavior.  

My oldest has a lot of emotional problems.  She breaks down in tears about once per week.  As such I have successfully convinced the parenting coordinator that was assigned to us that she needs counseling.   Over the course of the next year.....she will end up telling the counselor all about the alienation tactics and who is using them.  

If my ex can't prevent such tactics happening on her watch.....she will be held responsible 

• baltar447
    baltar447

Congrats! Your kids will be happier being free from this cult! 

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Great idea to get her to the counsellor. Never underestimate the ability of a child to protect the organization, though. I hope she finds a counsellor who understands high control religions and undue influence.

Great job, Dad.

• carla
    carla
    Thanks for the update and great information for others! Wishing you all the best, carla
  • under the radar
    under the radar

Congratulations, Clint!  Your great news will help others realize that all is not lost and they need not give up just because things look bleak at the beginning.

It is especially generous of you to offer to share your research with others.  It's about time ex-JW's had something to counter the Society's Child Custody Packet that they send out to the sheeple.  As an aside, I have seen video of one elder denying in court, under oath, that such a packet even exists.  Liar!  What's funny is that the judge had a copy of the packet in front of him at the time.  Wonder how that worked out...

Thanks again for posting your great news.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem
    I am pretty sure I replied to everybody that PMd me.  If I missed you please shoot me a quick note.  I promise it wasn't on purpose
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    PM sent
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Yahoo.....Great Job......marked

• naazira
    naazira
    Great news!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest