Where is Charles Sinutko now?

by moggy lover 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Does anyone have any news about Charles Sinutko, who give the infamous "Stay alive till '75" talk? Forty years have passed since then, so is he still alive and still with the Watchtower?

Anyone heard anything?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    I fear he may be a grave man.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is he a GB Helper?!?? 😊

DD

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    He is mentioned on the Freeminds network. Not sure how old the post is, but he was alive at that point.
  • ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Wow... blast from the past! I knew the family in Thousand Oaks. They were great speakers but a bit dramatic. 

Think all left the org.

Wonder where they are now......

• Magnum
    Magnum

In the last year or two I read that he was living in a trailer park in California and attending a local congregation. The article or post or whatever it was I read said that he rarely gives public talks now. If you do some internet digging, I think you will find some info on him.

I'd love to know how he really feels about JWdom now - whether his feelings have changed any since his early days.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think this is a question all of us oldies would like to know about prominent people in the organisation 40/50 years ago .No matter where we live on the earth .

Can a brother who was so high profile in the organisation 40/50 years ago and still be alive , believing armageddon  was imminent back then , still be a witness ?

Of course the answer is yes many are , but what about the few who arent

smiddy

• Jay Elle
    Jay Elle
    I heard the same about the living in CA thing.  Also the awake had a biography on him....he was some kind of singer.
  • AudeSapere
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Last seen in a Mental Health institute, somewhere in California, continuously rambles on about how he's the real and only GB member of the Watchtower Corporation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit