Wt Homegrown Lawyers

by JT 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/04169/333209.stm

I just got this article from my wife. The jw in this article we used to be the best of friends, we worked and sweated together in the bethel factory for years making worthless books

i recall the day he got a job change to be a secretary in the legal office- well today he is an Attorney and spokesman for the wt-

yep he did good for himself, if he ever learns this ain't the truth at least he will have an excellent skill

when they send you to law school you have to agree to stay at least 5 yrs afterward - of course with such a high profile job, one would not leave anyway

for some life in wt is good

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

More on the home boys Homie : WTS embarrasses itself ... prepared to spend a lot on legal fees, because apparently, the home-made talents of Philip Brumley are somewhat lacking. ... www.freeminds.org/h2o/267801.html

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The Watchtower's lead lawyer for their 200 billion dollar real estate empire,is Philip Brumley esq.

Below you will find Mr. Brumley has been "googlebombed" by an uneducated apostate.

Go to Google Home
    Web
    Advanced Search
    Preferences
    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 7,930 for philip brumley. (0.40 seconds)

Who is Philip Brumley?
    Who is Philip Brumley? produced using NETGUI's In A Flash 3.0, visit www.netgui.com
    for details. The Watchtower's Attorney Phillip Brumley on child abuse. ...
    www.dannyhaszard.com/brumley/brumley.htm - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Philip Brumley - a Patterson, New York (NY) International Law ...
    FindLaw > Find a Lawyer > Lawyer Profile, New Search | Name Search. Philip
    Brumley. Firm: Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York, Inc. ...

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

JT,

I'm certain that many up at the top know the WTBTS is nothing more than a a well-run business, and of course they aren't going to leave! They'd be cutting themselves from their dough and lavish lifestyle. Come now!

DY

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

Back in the day, when it was unchristian to attend college, we had a wealthy elder send his kid to college. All I can remember, is my mother praising him for wanting to obtain his lawyer degree to go serve in Bethel.

Well, Numbnut never went to Bethel and now is an ambulance chaser in Vegas. Yeah, we could all see through that..Of course he is loaded

• franklin J
    franklin J

my cousin converted to JW just when he finished up Med school for dentistry and was immediately hired by WTS. He served as the dentist there for many years; until finally leaving. They assumed resonsiblity for his student loan.

I was raised a JW; did not know any better. I would have expected my Med school cousin to have been smart enough to stay away. No, he is still a JW and an elder. He and is " proper elder wife" do not speak to me or my family. No loss.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Watchtower Ban on Education Now "Old Light" Among Jehovah's Witnesses http://www.freeminds.org/psych/educatn.htm Danny sez:Money talks and usually it shouts.

• codeblue
    codeblue

It is very upsetting to think I had to turn down a college scholarship when I graduated from high school to be looked upon as : "Spiritual" and serving Jehovah.

And now to find out that the WTBS sent many to college to get degrees.

Hypocrisy!!!

CodeBlue

• sf
    sf

Check this transcript out JT:

UNITED STATES COMMISSION ON SECURITY AND COOPERATION IN EUROPE
    (HELSINKI COMMISSION) HOLDS BRIEFING:
    RUSSIA: ARE RIGHTS IN RETREAT?

JUNE 7, 2004:

CSCE Un-Official Hearing Transcript
    ... ANDRIK: Hi. My name is James Andrik. I'ma human rights attorney with Jehovah's Witnesses,
    the Office of General Counsel. ... ANDRIK: Hi. My name is James Andrik. ...
    www.csce.gov/transcripts/transcript.cfm?briefing_id=278 - 101k - Jun 16, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages

sKally

• sf
    sf

A little something else from USENET discussion:

Re: US Gov, US Congress & Co$ (part. I Repost) ... Office, Warsaw Paul F. WILSON Churches Human Rights Programme Lee BOOTHBY International
    Commission for Freedom of Conscience James ANDRIK Jehova's Witnesses ...
    alt.religion.scientology - Nov 6, 1999 by ¸Daniel Leprince - - View Thread (2 articles)

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit