What is your most Embarassing moment?

by winter 61 Replies latest social family

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

You are correct ma'am, that was a awful story and remember God has a name Jehovah!

So its "thank Jehovah" the stinky stain came out!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

ROFL, Wednesday!!! Yup! Mine's about fartz too.....

Seems I was in Kmart with my older kids years ago (single parent)....we were browsing a sales table, when a man wandered over and began browsing too.....About that time, a REALLY sneaky blast crept out as I attempted to "cut it off at the pass".....consequently, it sounded like a VERY loud trumpet trill.....my kids IMMEDIATELY disappeared and the man gave me a totally disgusted look, as I non-challantly continued browsing the table as tho nothing had happened......when I told my youngest about the experience, he then turned around and shared it with an older "sister elder" at the KH we were attending and he referred to me as "trumpet butt!!!!!"

Frannie B

• gespro
    gespro

I am laughing my ass off I tell you!

Here's a story: So this young [maybe 14] over hormonal 'brother' stayed out downtown while the afternoon session starts at the convention center. He has his nice suit and tie on and hovers around a magazine counter with girlie magazines.

He gets the urge to see what's in them and tries to be subtle about thumbing through the first mag. Well, then he gets carried away and is amazed by what he sees and just goes crazy looking at all of the dirty mags in the shop! A half hour of oogeling mags and the young brother realizes what he has done and everybody is looking at him. He looks down and THERE is his convention tag as big as anything on his jacket. His name AND congo typed in boldly. DOH! He stands up, takes the tag off, and throws it in the garbage and leaves the store.

Yeah...it was me.

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol Gespro

• simplesally
    simplesally

Frenchbabyface..........I just read your post.........I am so sad for you. I would not think that you should be embarrassed but I can see how you were uncomfortable. Had those people who were staring known what had happened to you they would have hugged you!

(((((((((((((((( Frenchbabyface )))))))))))))))))))

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

40 -

I was just curious cause my wive's panties say January, Febuary, March, April, etc

Oh geez! I am thoroughly convinced these were designed by a man!!!!! And if you think I'm going to e-mail you and tell you more deep, dark secrets, you would be WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I bet Mrs. 40 has some good ones for ya, though!)

Ges -

How many "brothers" were there to witness this? It takes at least two you know! Personally, I don't think this ever happened to you!!!!! LOL!

P.S. Now I know where you find all your "gimme's" you send me!!!!!

growedup

• franklin J
    franklin J

Just starting my career in New York City circa 1982.

Taking a subway and as I was approaching the turnstile ; was caught eying a very pretty femal epolice officer guarding the turnstile . It was evidently broken and she was there to make sure you payed the token fare. New York City had just instituted females on the police force and she was the first that I had ever seen. She was a looker.

As I approached the turnstile I reached into my pocket-eyes now locked with this pretty police officer- for the token coin. She was blonde, pretty and had a very shapley body visble to me beneath the conservative dark navy uniform. There was chemistry....I could feel it.... She smiled at me. She carried a gun around her waist! What a fantasy!

I tried to insert the coin into the slot while still looking into her eyes...the coin would not enter ( ..every boys nitemare!). I kept trying to force the coin ...out of desparation I opened my hand to look at the coin. She looked into my hand at the coin.

...oh god...it WAS A NICKEL AND NOT A TOKEN. A police officer caught me UNINTENTIONALLY trying to rob the city of NY out of a subway fare ( people get a summons for this sort of thing).

"I thought I had a token in my pocket...a...eh...oh....um..." boy with loss of words.. Dork. Here I was thinking I was coming off as the suave, sophisticated New Yorker stud.

She smiled broadly at me and held the subway stile open for me to pass without paying a fare " Well, sometimes it happens".

I did not "get lucky" that day; I did, however, get a free subway ride; red faced.

• gespro
    gespro

imallgrowedup

No 'brothers' to be found. Even the ones in my age group weren't there. Oh, yeah, I got some stories of some innocent mischief floating around in my memory banks [and not so innocent...].

Hey Franklin, you had it MADE! Do ya hear me?!! The best opportunities happened to me when I wasn't paying attention when it came to goils. It's that split second response that I've always lacked but here is the ball-breaker that one: If I responded too gingerly and quickly, I would've been accused of having sex on the brain so itprobably was a no-win situation anyway. Women like to set guys up like that for a sense of power. They got the power, though, don't they.

gespro - of the 'not so horney all of the time as much anymore' class...well...er... sometimes...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The year: 1990

The band: Skid Row

The song: 18 and Life

I'm sitting in my car stuck in traffic and I've got my radio turned up with aforementioned song playing (a song that I can't understand why I ever liked it cuz it's one of the ultimate cheesy hair band songs but that's beside the point). If you may recall, at the end of the song the singer really gets into it - "...your crime is ti-ime, and it's 18 and life to go-ohhhhhhhhhhh-ohhhhhh yeahaaaaaahhhh ohh-ohh-ohhhhhhhhhh" and I'm right there with him singing my little heart out, oblivious to the fact that the guy in front of me was watching me in his rear-view mirror the whole time and laughing his ass off.

I've got some worse ones than that but that should suffice.

Frannie Bannannie, that story was hilarious, trumpet butt - ROFLMAO!!!!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    he referred to me as "trumpet butt!!!!!"

Could be worse. He could have said "tuba butt".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit