Cheaters! -_-

by Obviously Secret 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

My biggest pet peeve in the world is people who cheat on their spouses or on their girlfriends or boyfriends. I have no idea why, I never even been in a relationship before, but it just ticks me off so much when I hear about people cheating or being cheated on.

I was talking with one person, aint gonna say his name, but he was talking about how he loved his wife with his whole heart. And she is the love of his life and different things, but he just found another to go along with his wife. He won't tell his wife which is pretty unfaithful but he's still continuing the cheating. I know it's non of my business but it just really gets me. I start feeling naucious and I get in really bad moods dunno why.

I was just wonderin what are you guys views on cheating and different things. Im pretty bored just wondering.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OS I agree with you 100 %

If you love your spouse you don't go looking elsewhere.

If you don't love your spouse you leave and then start looking.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

He probably won't feel bad about it until he gets caught. Right now he doesn't see the harm he is doing to his relationship so he doesn't care. When he loses everything, then he will feel sorry.

• kls
    kls

I agree it is wrong and i could not do it. I find it hard to believe this man loves his wife . People many times think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence till they get caught.

• ball.
    ball.

A man has to join this thread who can say they know what its like to be cheated on, sometimes multiple times by the same partner! The JW girl I married slept with at least 3 other men during the marriage I can prove, maybe more!

I suppose there are equal number of men and women that cheat, and yes, it sucks. I am just consoling a mate of mine who's wife is currently cheating, and using some crazed female logic to condone it.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

It hurts! It hurts alot! Thant's why I could never do it to another person. Yep, everything's fine and dandy till they get caught. THEN the appologies and regrets start

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

It takes 2 to tango. How many to line dance?

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

I don't like cheaters either. I will stop talking to people when I find out their secret. It is not right to the other person.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

He was talking about how he didn't want it to happen but it just happened. And he loves this new girl with all his heart and loves his wife with all his heart still. His wife is a JW, that might give some extra stuff but he still says he loves her with all his heart and been married to her for a while.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Obviously Secret,

It's pretty widely agreed that cheaters are . . . despicable?

But according to some evolutionists, humans are pretty much like birds in their mating practices. Certain birds are mostly monogamus. But it's been observed that when one mate is away from the nest, the remaining one might quickly visit another nest for copulating and then return and carry on as usual. Also, this writer, Pullitzer-prize winning Jared Diamond (in The Third Chimpanzee) observed that humans are serial monogamists---one relationship, then another.

And down thru written history, humans have followed the pattern of being mostly monogamus, but not strictly so.

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit