• tink
    tink

elizabeth michell of ida

karen o of the yeah yeah yeahs

• TresHappy
  • ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Not vocally, but I love Cher.

I saw PINK in a small concert about 2 years ago, and the girl was incredible. No dancing, no big show, just a live band and her voice. The girl can whail liek nobody's business. I love that raspy, soulful sound in a female

• Valis
    Valis
    saw PINK in a small concert about 2 years ago, and the girl was incredible. No dancing

WTF?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

To name a few: Peggy Lee, Etta James, Melissa Manchester, BIllie Holiday, Grace Slick, Carole King...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

That's why I was so impressed. I went to the show a bit biased, but was completely blown away. I love when a vocalist is so talented they can put on such a good show without all that hooplah. It was simple and raw and amazing. And so despite all the gimeck, I'm impressed with her voice very much

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I never knew that it was Pink that sang that "I'm Coming Out" song until I saw this thread and decided to check her out on Real Rhapsody, I only knew her from her sound bites on various VH1 shows. Great voice, great delivery, yes! I bet she was great live, she's got a lot of attitude.

I like Delores from The Cranberries too.

Why they still play that damn "One Winged Dove" song by Stevie Nicks on the local rock stations is beyond me. God I hate that song.

I wish that the local terrorists here in Columbus Ohio would target some of the lame-ass radio stations around here instead of shopping malls. lol

• Undaunted Danny
  • truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Mary Carey is my favoriate female preformer

• Valis
    Valis

CHEVIES...I want dancing!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest