What Is Beautiful To Me . . .

by Corvin 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

The kids are off at their mom's for a scheduled visit. I come home from work at 2am in the morning and unexpectedly find them all sound asleep in their own beds. There have been no incidents, no problems . . . they just missed home. That is beautiful to me.

Corvin

• FMZ
    FMZ

Corvin mate... I'm with you on this one... something about just watching a kid sleep is so peaceful and beautiful. God bless their little hearts.

FMZ

• shotgun
    shotgun

Beautiful...but what would feel you like if you came home at 2 and found me asleep on your sofa?

Nice to know you have nest they like to return to Corvin.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hi guys

I spent 2 1/2 yrs fighting through courts to get access to my little girl, and at times never thought I'd see the day when she was allowed to stay with me. I still check on her every now and then, and remind myself how lucky I am!!

I'm completely with you chaps on this!!! There is something so beautiful and serene about a child sleeping!

Bull!

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Beautiful...but what would feel you like if you came home at 2 and found me asleep on your sofa?

Mark, it would make me very pleased to come home and find you asleep on my sofa . . . it would be an honor.

I am not ashamed to say that, although I have never met you in person, you are an awsome person, I love you very much, and I could do alot worse than to have a friend like you. I will mail you a key to my front door if you think you will ever get down here to visit.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Lucky you Corvin enjoy them while you can they grow up way to fast!

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

How sweet! It is so nice when kids show thier emmotions. It is even better when they do it while sleeping. LOL

• Sassy
    Sassy

this is sweet...

What a nice way to set the pace for the day...

Thanks Corvin..

• dorothy
    dorothy

I remember when my little girl was a few months old. I remember how every morning, the very second I would wake up, I would get out of bed and turn on the light because I couldn't wait for her to look up at me and smile, which she would do every morning without fail.

Sigh....

• franklin J
    franklin J

yes, Corvin, that is a beautiful thing.

I cannot think of anything better......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit