Finish this Sentence- JW's are good liars because.......

by doodle-v 27 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Because they are brainwashed into thinking that "distorting the truth" is ok in circumstance involved in defending their faith-theocratic warfare.

They constantly lie to themselves about what kind of person they really are and deny themselves life's pleasures-hence the "double life syndrome" lie to friends at school, lie to elders, lie to people in the cong.

-Doodle-V

• New Castles
    New Castles

they actually believe what they are saying....

they dont think they are lying

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They believe their lie is justified for a greater good... only that greater good never seems to get here.

• Swan
    Swan

they really believe their own bullshit!

• franklin J
    franklin J

ditto all above posts..... they actually believe what they are saying ( as did I at one time)

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I'm sure most all of us did sincerely believe at one time.... *sigh*

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

That's It ! The primary problem with JW's is Lying.They bold face blatant lie about everything and anything.This is because individually and institutionaly they are psychopaths

Why is this? Because people imitate the god that they worship.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I thought it was really strange when the Org. defined what a lie was. They said that a lie was not a lie if it was said to someone who didn't deserve to know the truth-something to that effect-close enough. A lie is a lie is a lie!!! I do have to give them credit? though, for the way that they are able to twist anything imaginable around in order to suit their own needs. I think a good description would be PATHOLOGICAL...

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

ohiocowboy, good analysis.

I didn't start being more honest with myself, with my relationships and just more honest in general until I left. No more inner turmoil.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

JW's are good liars because.......they go to meetings that train them to follow in the footsteps of their leaders.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit