Stopping the WT

by Celtic 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Taking a leaf out of the book from the road protest camps and other campaingning groups against this and that which I have been involved with, it occured to me the other day perhaps one of the most effective means of stopping the WT in it's tracks is to halt the litureture distribution system they employ, i.e. In the UK setting up a protest camp right outside their Bittacy Hill complex, to actually stop the trucks from entering onto the roadway, if no one is up for that, how about tipping bagfuls of sugar in their lorry deisel tanks?

Any other ideas?

Plus I would like to know from anyone the days upon which the trucks leave London for their litureture to be distributed around the country and the times that they leave or are scheduled to leave specifically. Also arrival times at key destinations throughout the UK, plus known service stations these trucks frequent and aprox times. If any one could help with this, would be much appreciated.

edited for insertion of a few more key words.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    if no one is up for that, how about tipping bagfuls of sugar in their lorry deisel tanks?

Can you get arrested for that?

• Atilla
    Atilla

crazy talk plus there is no way you could sustain a long term strike plus they would just view it as a sign the end is near

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    actually stop the trucks from entering onto the roadway,

The sad part about this is the guys are only doing their job. I doubt the trucks that bring literature to the KHs are driven by JWs. You'll be aggrivating them, not the JWs.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

most kingdom halls use wireless microphones now.

why dont you just sit outside sending subliminal messages on the frequency?

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I like the microphone idea......

"Rebel aginst authority"

"Listen to heavy rock music, its not bad, we promise"

heh heh heh

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    how about tipping bagfuls of sugar in their lorry deisel tanks?

It's fun to think about it, but I've already given up much more of my freedom then those bastards will ever deserve. No jail for me!

why dont you just sit outside sending subliminal messages on the frequency?

Play the kingdumb songs backwards?

Walter

• kls
    kls

Celtic, with all the knowledge we have against the watchtower,no one has brought them down yet. I wish there was but with all that have tried it stills recruits and murders .

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

No better way to use my 666th post than to think of ideas of how to stop the WT!

Get a bunch of WT covers, and make up our own magazine innards full of websites regarding all the latest scandals-Pedophilia, UN, etc. and leave them at the Dr's offices and laundromats.

Go to a meeting pretending to be interested, but beforehand eat a Broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprout, cheese chilidog casserole smothered with hot sauce, and sit quietly in the meeting letting SBD's. (this probably wouldn't stop the WT, but it would probably send some Bros. and Sisters to an early grave, thereby reducing numbers....

Start our own Ex-JW field Ministry, knocking on doors of all the Dubs, spreading the "Real" Truth....

Or, we can just sit back with smiling faces, knowing that they will one day be the End of themselves, one nail at a time!!!!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

If there is one thing I learned in a restaurant (beside dirty words in spanish) its negative comments spread faster than positive ones. For all the people who share their negative experences with others, those people will share it, so on and so forth. Like Pay it forward, that crappy movie where the kid dies.

So, just do your part and whenever religion comes up in conversation, let people know first hand your experience with the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit