Well, I had 'the talk'....

by TallTexan 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Thats so awesome. I wish it happend more often...

• desib77
    desib77

That is sooo great!

Desi

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Wa-hooooo !!

• Valis
    Valis

All the Ex's live in Texas.. Good for you Tall T!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Great news, TallTexan!!

Lisa

• Special K
    Special K

Wow. this is so awesome Tall texan

Glad things went this well

just to let you know. This in not the usual response of J.W family members.

wow, again

SK

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Hey, thanks guys for the supporting words. I agree...from what I've read, it is NOT the reponse of most family members. That's why I was so shocked. If she suddenly gets an attack of conscience, well, then I guess my plans to DA myself will be sped up a little...lol.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

well, once you are fully broken away from the JWs (could take MANY years) the little DA/DF stamp doesn't mean anything.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

TallTexan,

Apostates all over the world are doing the Happy Dance today.

Do you want to come talk to my family?

SD

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

good work tall texan ; just remember when mom goes to her jw friends with whatever info she agreed with today. she may came back with the new light , we made mistakes, who is doing the preaching work? etc excuses. she may dig her heals in . they may even tell her not to talk to you! it's in your moms hands if she is ready. just be ready for any wt theocratic warfare they may tho at you. thats when you have to dig your heels in , and don't let them try to bullcrap you. with mom it may be one thing but with other jw's don't show them an ounce of respect and if mom sees you expose some elders , it could just what she needs to see it's no quarter .imo. good luck john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit