There are two reasons why I'd go back to the JWs...

by logansrun 53 Replies latest jw friends

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

If they bring back the pudding and McMuffins to the ASSembly

• bisous
    bisous

bradley:

you old silver tongue.

• logansrun
    logansrun

ozzie,

Well, by "traditional" and "literal" I'm refferring to such things as the verbal inspiration of the Bible, the literal account of the Adam/Eve, the Flood, the idea of the necessity of a ransom sacrifice to save us from sin, a real Devil, miracles, etc. I realize the JWs depart from the traditional, conservative conception of scripture in many ways. Nonetheless, I feel there are more similarities between fundamentalist, "Evangelical" Christians and JWs then there are differences. "Pups from the same bitch" is the phrase that has been used.

B.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I think ohiocowboy got it right - lets face it, who'd want to go back to that way of life just because it is the truth, only to be 'rewarded' with everlasting with them.... starting of as a**holes and becoming perfect a**holes!!!

Not me!! (of the once bitten, twice shy class!)

Bull!

• franklin J
    franklin J

Bradley,

look to history to answer your question.....

If the Catholic Church could loosen the reins to keep their followers happy ( and the contributions flowing) Catholics can even eat meat on Friday ( imagine all those former Catholics burning in Hell for previously eating meat on friday!)

so can the Watchtower change to meet the times. None of us will be around in a few hundred years, but I guarantee that there will be some kind of Watchtower society "morphed" just as did the Catholic Church.

I would never go back under any circumstances. It has left a very sour taste in my mouth to even hear about them these days.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""I go insane ""

We will miss you.....

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I could not imagine ever wanting to have anything to do with them again. I do not miss anything about it, nor does their message appeal to me in any way at all.

cd

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

There is no going back.

There is nothing, and will be nothing to return to.

They are doomed to mediocrity by their absolutistic acrimoniousness.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I don't even have ONE reason to go back. The idea of it sickens me. After the last 14 years out...the Truthâ„¢ has proven itself otherwise.

• RR
    RR

Back? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit