Are you afraid?

by UnDisfellowshipped 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• El blanko
    El blanko
    I have to remind myself at times, even now, years after learning these things, that I do not have the ability to KNOW the future.

It is rare, but precognitive thinking does exist, just reading about case studies coincidentally.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm afraid I'll fall asleep if I read the bible.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    It is rare, but precognitive thinking does exist, just reading about case studies coincidentally

does this amount to actual knowledge or just a really good guess from the subconscious? how would one tell the difference? and since there seems no consistancy.... I would go with guess.

• dh
    dh

nope.

• skittles4u
    skittles4u

Absolutley everyone is afraid of something

Anyone who tells you otherwise is just fooling themselves

• reboot
    reboot

(((((((((logica dont be afraid...big hug for you here...)))))))))))))

I don;t think i'm scared of anything..and the future certainly dos'nt scare me..love shields from everything-just surround your self with people who love you and life is good :)

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The fiercest enemy is the man/women with nothing to lose.The WT$ soul raped my entire clan and myself.They robbed me of my youth and my health.They extorted and defrauded my life $aving$. The only fear i have is the day I'm gone and I won't be here to kick their asses.

• reboot
    reboot

((((((danny))))))) they ballsed up alot of my life too.......when you let it go you'll feel great

• El blanko
    El blanko
    does this amount to actual knowledge or just a really good guess from the subconscious? how would one tell the difference? and since there seems no consistancy.... I would go with guess

It depends.

If the mind in detail describes future events in terms of location, personalities, specific information concerning event outcome then what would you think then?

This has happened and is relatively well documented. Especially during the 19th century when for the most part people were far more open-minded.

I accept that it challenges the "norm" - but why not challenge?

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    If the mind in detail describes future events in terms of location, personalities, specific information concerning event outcome then what would you think then?

This has happened and is relatively well documented. Especially during the 19th century when for the most part people were far more open-minded.

I am skeptical about the "well documented" aspect of this... too much can be said to be documented and still meaningless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit