Finally some Baby pics

by Lady Lee 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

That is a Precious baby....EEEEEEEEEEE babys are so cute!!!!

C.C

• shera
    shera

Very sweet baby.

thanks for the pics.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks everyone I love that hands pic too. Dad cooperated but Matthew moved :)

• codeblue
    codeblue

LL those are some really sweet pics of the baby..........and yes, the parents are gonna getcha for the last one!!! lol

Thanks for sharing those with us.

Codeblue

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

What a beautiful family Lady Lee - you must be so happy with such treasures. There is nothing better.

I am always smitten with the sleeping Dad with sleeping baby pics. Everyone has one! Makes me wonder if dads are not especially comforted by the feelings associated with holding a baby. Or are they just exhausted the one time they actually have to mind the baby....

I prefer to believe the first idea!

Congratulations LL!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Also, am I imagining it, or is this one very alert newborn??

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

siac Dad is quite smitren. He is the kind of guy that is always busy doing, fixing, building, playing at something. To see him flake out on the sofa is quite something but he does it everyday now. Couyld be exhaustion but he just loves the little guy and sits and stares at him the way most moms do. it is wonderful.

By the way they both sleep with one arm up and they both make the same faces - real cute.

And when he is awake he is very alert and has huge big wide open eyes.

CB fortunately they like the picture of them both sleeping and had a good laugh. And I'm not telling them that I posted it here. I like my head too much

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LadyLee: How wonderful I love the pics but the one of them all conked out on the couch, is priceless
    You look wonderful holding that baby

Sheila

• talesin
    talesin

Lovely pics, LL. What a cutie!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Awe lovely pics Lee

The one of you holding him is great, I love those little baby grows they are so cuddly when they are in them.

Ok now I'm feeling broody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit