What famous person do you share a birthday with????????

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I share a birthday with Marlena Dietrich, an actress of the 1930's. She was born in Berlin, and became well known to the Berliners there for her cabaret and singing. When the Nazis began to rise to power in Germany, her outspoken opinions against the Third Reich caused her to fear for the lives of herself and her family. She moved to Hollywood, becoming one of the most celebrated actresses of the time.

My husband shares a birthday with Hitler. Can you imagine that?!? heheheh.

One of my favorite stories about her is that Marlene spent a considerable time from 1943 entertaining the troops close to the front line, and the liberated peoples of North Africa, Europe, and even Iceland. She was decorated with the Legion d'Honneur, and many awards from other countries throughout the world.

When Hitler sent a personal ambassador to London to beg for her return to Germany as head of the German film industry , an unlimited supply of money and a re-entry into Berlin that would rival Cleopatra's entry into Rome, she showed him the door. I knew there was something familiar. heheheh.

That's my GAL!

CG

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Happy birthday Jesus, hope you like crap!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

JOAN JETT

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"My husband shares a birthday with Hitler. Can you imagine that?!?"

Uh, yeah. I share mine with Osama Bin Laden.

Ugh-I just had to look. At least we weren't born in the same year!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit