Bankcard-terminal in district assembly hall for donation WTS

by Ozner 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Ozner
    Ozner

Dear Friends,

As I posted in an other category on this board http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/73036/1.ashx the WTS has installed a Bankcard/Creditcard-terminal in their district assembly halls in The Netherlands. I want to know your opinion about this. Are these terminals installed in other country's also? During the announcements at the assembly we were told how to use the terminal in detail. Is it ethical right to install a bankcard/creditcard-terminal in a place of worship? Feel free to give your opinion!

Ozner

• shera
    shera

My only opinion is GAG!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Is it ethical Ozner?I recon about as ethical as the god of the watchtower snuffing out 6 billion men women and children for the crime of not attending the Kingdom Hall. Magic Wand Fairy Danny sez: The WT$ fairy follows the money trail and sprinkles the "new light" fairy dust along the path. Click the 'ca$h cow' learn more about WT$ creed of greed:

Mooooooo, anything for a buck

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Is it ethical right to install a bankcard/creditcard-terminal in a place of worship?

Well, well, this day had come!!!!

My hubby and I were waiting to see if this was going to happen. Wait till I tell him, he will die laughing.

Is it ethical? For watchtower if its money in its pockets its ethical for them.

wannaexit ( I got to go outside and tell my husband)

• little witch
    little witch

Funny that the wt condemns "christendom" for "passing the plate" but offers their members a virtual one.

It seems to me that giving by donation is giving by donation and I fail to see the difference.

I wonder how many dubs will get the hebby-jebbies wondering if they are using the mark of the beast? LOL

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Didn't Jesus throw out the money changers in the Temple? Oh, I know it wasn't for just being there, but for their extortion. Considering what most banks charge in services fees though, I think a case could be made...

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

just call my dad about the new credit card donations. he said that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i told him that in some recent wt's ,they were calling other churches that are now using the credit card donations wrong for doing so . and i'd look it up if he wanted.he paniced no no don't look it up... so i called him a hypocrite. and having a double standard. he know he was set up like bowling pins. and i just bowled a strike. so he did what all wt zombies do when busted ... he hung up the phone. john

• rekless
    rekless

Jhonnie, please tell me the or scann the article about cc donations. haven't seen a wt for 3.5 years. thanks dan

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... LOL ... what's next ? ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... They might ask evyone to leave their wallet at the entrance, and explain in details how God is gonna take care of it !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit