Special Thanks to Sabine!!!

by codeblue 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sabine:

I wanted to dedicate this thread to you. You are a very special person that took some time out of your busy schedule this week to really "encourage me"...It was just what I needed to help me thru a very painful period in my life.

Also, thanks for being my "personal trainer"...working out seems less intimidating to me!!!

Thank you Sabine for everything you did for me this week. It really meant a lot to me.

Hugs,

Codeblue

• Valis
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Sabine, you and Makena have gone through some indescribably horrendous experiences.

And yet, after all this, you both have such a positive perspective.

You have my most sincerest respects.

Craig (of the "not sorry I didn't eat sushi at our last dinner together" class LOL)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((( Codeblue))))))

Yeah Sabine! You rock!

Kate (of the wish I had eaten the sushi class)

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes, Makena and Sabine rock!!!

I find them very kind, and inspiring....

I am so glad I got to meet them and am able to continue getting to know them.

Codeblue

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Codeblue,

What a nice thing to do. I'm glad you are receiving the assistance you need and what you have done here is an act of appreciation and love.

Sabine,

How are you? The best way to recover is to help others recover, as long as you have the strength.

Hope to see you both this summer.

Jst2laws

• codeblue
    codeblue

Jst2laws: Yes, I must show appreciation to Sabine. I totally admire her for her "life's experiences".

I learned a long time ago, that you can learn from people that undergo quite a bit of stress.

I admire both Sabine and Makena...because although they have suffered, they are willing to help.

That is how I have strived to be...........and You and Joyzebel have done that for me as well...before the JWD thing too!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

Hugs,

Codeblue

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

CodeBlue,

It is almost a done deal. Just have to make sure the big Kid is fully recovered from surgery. Looks good right now. Maybe in a week we will finally hit the road.

Been some time since we say you. Looking forward to it.

Jst2laws

• codeblue
    codeblue

Looking forward to visiting with you guys!!!

• Sabine
    Sabine

Oh my, thank you so much codeblue...I had a great time with you too, it was mutual encouragement! I sure wish we lived closer together. I am looking forward to seeing everyone camping this summer, the year has just flown by.

Jst2laws - things have gotten a lot better for me, I've made peace with some issues that flaired up for me in winter. Thanks for your prompt reply, BTW, when I reached out to you...it does help to know there are loving folks to reach out to when you feel overwhelmed by your feelings after exiting the JW cult! Say Hi to your other half for us!!

Onacruse and Bikerchick - we sure enjoyed visiting with you, and the great tour of downtown Portland!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit