What Type Of Jehovah's Witness Were You, REALLY???

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Total fake. Born in truth, never as long as I remember did I believe/care about it. I believe that´s why I don´t feel as betrayed as many of you (seem to) do.

• minimus
    minimus

Lazyslob---I love your name and your apparent honesty.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I´m too lazy to lie

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

I belonged to the MORON class of "true believers." I believed sincerely and did all the things that a good JDub would do. Pioneered, went to Bethel, no college, no life other than the ministry. Thankfully I was a horrible pioneer. No one that I am aware of became a witness as a result of my preaching to them. That used to make me feel horrible at the time, now it's the only comfort that I have.

zugz

• Purza
    Purza

I was born into the religion and it was all I ever knew. At 18 I started living a double life and by 19 I was Df'd. Back at 20 and tried very hard to live up to the standards in order to make my parents happy and everyone else I thought gave a damn. I tried very hard until I left 2 years ago at age 33.

About 7 years ago I was a single parent and never missed any meetings. My field service hours were never over 5 hours per month, but I was a single parent and therefore an "example". I was asked to do a circuit assembly part about how I was a great "example" -- I did it hoping a brother in the audience would see me and ask me out. Pathetic. That word sums up my JW life.

Much happier now.

Purza

• tarzan
    tarzan

I was a die hard witness too. I beleive the 1914 thingy. I could explain it and all, I weas a Reg Pioneer and a MTS Grad, and then I went on the net, and it all came crashing down, I was angry and I felt foolish. I've read the COC Book, it really opened my eyes, I do beleive that the information highway will bring many out of the WTS.

regards

• Stefanie
  • oscar
    oscar

I never got baptized but I have to say I was a believer I never volunteered or reached out and felt guilty about leading a double life,grass smoking and premarital sex and striving for material things, I always felt guilty that I was not as much involed as the others,but after getting to know more about my moms congregation and other congregations I saw that the witnesses had alot of problems amongst themselves and you are better off spending as little time as you can with them.

• avengers
    avengers
    I was a man of integrity ready and eager to die at the drop of a hat for the Jehover.Thats WHY i am the apostate warrior today.The WT$ 'double crossed' me .

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The GB really [edit] me and my family. We did everything as long as it was for the Big Jehover.
    And now? I guess the words of a group springs to mind.

"Brothers and sisters, where are you now?" (Simple Minds)

They write me letters stating I am their "dear brother". Well, where are you?
    Guess they don't realize or don't want to realize that I am their worst enemy.

Anything to take these mfers down.

Andy

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Lived up to be a dub all the way. Elder, reg. pioneer. Developed aniexty(panic)attacks from the STRESS the WTBS puts on people. Recieved absolutely no help from anyone in the organization. No compassion, no understanding. Slowly faded away, cared less and less about the borg. because I couldn't live up to the expectations. BTW---Since leaving the borg. I'm "panic" free. The Watchtower causes all kinds of problems in peoples lives ,assumes no responsibility and kicks you to the sidewalk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit