Would like to meet.........

by Gadget 8 Replies latest social humour

• Gadget
    Gadget

The following ad in the Atlanta Journal is reported to have received the most calls ever on a singles ad:

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who loves to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black labrador retriever.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Too funny!

• Flash
    Flash
    Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black labrador retriever.

And I would have been one of them! LOL...Very funny!

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

OMG! that is hillarious!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That bitch broke my heart!

• gumby
    gumby
    I'll be at the front door when you get home from work wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours until you marry me. Then this will last a year at best. I won't be at the front door in the first week together. After awhile when you kiss me, I won"t be thinking 'I'm yours' all the time cuz that's dumb. I kinda lied, didn't I?

* part in red by me*

Gumby

• Corvin
    Corvin

LMAO, how funny. Labs are my favorite dogs, although I am partial to yellow labs. Has something to do with a camping trip to Quatros Casas Mexico where I camped out with an old love on a long stretch of beach we had all to ourselves. She brought along her yellow lab, Hunter. That dog was so cool. When you would throw his big bright orange rubber bone, he would not retrieve it, but he would bark at it and dig one monster of a hole in the sand underneath it. So funny.

Revised edition of that same ad:

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who loves to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. I would also like to one day try it doggie-style Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.
    alt
  • Lehaa
    Lehaa

That's hilarious.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I think Gumby has issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit