I went to one of the three assemblies

by ChimChim 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    My daughter has to go through something similar, but her father bribed her to go atleast 1 day

Yup, My dad bribes All of us to go, btu with ice cream:S lol... Me and my sister even bribe him saying that if he lets us go to this place till this time we will go to the upcomming meeting... It works until we don't go then we get in trouble!

C.C

• shera
    shera

I just saw this topic and I called Alisha over to me!

My daughter heard him talking to his wife and he said he is going to start shunning her and his other daughter! OMG,he is a seriously sick F-ING man!!!!!!! She has been living there for a few months because of school reasons but she is comming back at the end of June.! I am so freaking glad she is comming back with me and I told her she is never going to another meeting again. I think he is mad because she is comming back with her apostate mama! One of these days,all this is going to smack him in the face and he is going to be a sad,sad man!

Gawd,well she has a step father that loves her and treats her good!(at times spoils her a bit,but thats ok)

*********hugs*********** my sweet daughter who is not that bad! Just a 16 yr old!

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Yeah well I told you before that i consider Tim more of a father than my dad!!!

C.C

• shera
    shera

Yes,I know and remember hun!

I am still fuming over what you just told me! Gawd shunning his 16 and 13 yr old daughter,who never were brought up in it and never baptized......I fell so angry now!

If it wasn't against rules,I tell yah I would be having a potty mouth now!

• shera
    shera
    She also said that when she is in the area that she's going to drop in and visite my nanny... Ok sure thats fine but not like my nanny would be happy to see her!!!

Well,I know that mom does not want any JW's at her doors any more ,after learning what they really are.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I also kept getting up after they said that doing that during a meeting was rude.

You are such a renegade. LMAO

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    I also kept getting up after they said that doing that during a meeting was rude.
    You are such a renegade. LMAO

HAHAHA arent I?

C.C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit