Opinions?

by FMZ 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• FMZ
    FMZ

OK, this isnt going to stay up for long, I just want a quick cross section of opinions.... This is a mockup of a tattoo I may get this weekend... Too big / too small / bad positioning... opinions please!

FMZ

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

What does it say?

• FMZ
    FMZ

D'oh!!!

"Deus Fortitudo Mea"... means "God Is My Strength" / "God Strengthens Me" in latin

FMZ

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I say

"If it makes you happyyyyyyy, It cant be that baaaaad"

Go for it, Let me know how it goes as far as pain and stuff, I want to get a 3eb sign done on my hip.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Too big. Makes you look like a thug. I fyou want that tattoo, have it done smaller on your belt line where it can't be seen if you take off your shirt. tattoos can often make or break a man.

cg

• Valis
    Valis

um what happens if you become an athiest tomorrow? *LOL* Dude, I would be careful who you get to do it...look at plenty of pics of thier work and not just thier drawings or flash. I would also have them draw it out exactly how they are going to do it. That way you can adjust the scale or size as you see fit. Otherwise go for it! If you want I can make a phone call and PM you with some of the better shops in the STL area.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Carmel
    Carmel

Try Oxy 10 and stay out of the sun....

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

You like Latin? See if you have room for this:

Sibili, si, ergo:

Fortibuses in ero.

Nobili, demis trux,

Sewatis enim? Cowsendux!

Steve

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Cool potential tat FMZ! It does look kinda thugish in my opinion though. I'm glad you're picking something with meaning though. That's a good area too because you can always cover it up. I tend to like areas that are easily hidden for me anyway to still keep a "professional" look. Give it alot of thought though. I have one on my Right shoulder blade that I regret. But it does remind me of the place I was at in my life when I had it done.

p.s. Never Ever Ever Ever have ANYONE's name tattooed on you no matter how much you may think you love them. Only exception is your children oh yah and childhood pets :)

• Princess
    Princess
    p.s. Never Ever Ever Ever have ANYONE's name tattooed on you no matter how much you may think you love them. Only exception is your children oh yah and childhood pets :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit