I am such an ingrate!

by Vivamus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

For months! Months! I have been begging for a slower life, dying for some free time, a change to relax and sleep, and time to study. Now, my doc has ordered me home for three weeks, some medical thing, no biggie... And now, not even two weeks at home ... I am bored outta my mind.

There is a pile of books here waiting to be read, I just can't seem to get myself as to actually open one ... Bah, I wanne have friends to go out with me ... but they all have jobs ....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((Viv))) always be careful what you wish for

Sorry to hear there are some health issues but hey

That give syou more time to visit us

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol, thats true LL, plenty of time for that now

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Hey Viv....sorry to hear, get better soon sweety, ......heheh organise a small meet up in the dam, I'm up for it

Jgull

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hey Viv, Its summer there. Make the most of it.

Us silly buggers only get sick in winter and it ain't so much no fun lazing in the winter sun.

Enjoy.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Sorry Viv, that you have not been doing so well. take care of yourself. You know the saying, that an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I know what it's like to be bored out of your mind when your stuck at home. How about getting caught up in updating your photo albums or how about scrapbooking. I love that.

Well dear friend just take care as we love ya.

Orangefatcat

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Dear Viv,

Sending Get Well wishes to you from the land downunder.

From Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Awww, you people are so sweet and made me smile.

Jgul, I'd love a party too, I'll think about organising one (the last one didn't go too well - the organising part )

I'm not really sick tho ... I was an painkiller addict, major headaches every bloody day, and now, to cure this, I cannot use painkillers for three weeks ... its going remarkably well too - feeling much better already.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hey Viv.. yeah..I guess that goes with the line.. becareful what you ask for.. you might recieve it!

I think most of us wish for a slow down of routine but in actuality would get bored fast! Hope your down time goes by fast so you can get out and do things soon!

• Prins Vaillant
    Prins Vaillant

Hey Viv

I was longing for this moment... Welcome back on the forum... You have to visit Belgium in the summer... Let's go out for a "mosselen met frieten"... Maybe you can translate for the American members... I'm too lazy now to look it up! It is a long time ago, I was desperately seeking Vivamus without any results... Be better soon!

A lifetime fan,

Prins V.

(In my final exams... )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit