Name you're top 5 posters of all time that make/made no sense

by Celtic 94 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hey, there ain't anything wrong with being blonde... I'm blonde!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

So, Celtie, am I on the sense or no sense list? I'm confused!!! Waaaahhhh!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Celtie..........me again, uh......you didn't give your reasons.........LOL! I know, them details, eh?

LMAO!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    6. lastly CELTIC (makes sense in the most nonsensical fashion possible) i know i know,sposed to be Top 5 but CELTIC AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME!!!!!

LMAO at Bisous! So, I'm still confused........are we on the no sense or sense list? LMAO!!!!

Celtie is making NO SENSE on this thread!

Ter, seriously scratching her head......

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Don't mess with my friend wasasister. I consider such a thing WAR. I mean this.

Farkel.......go piss up a rope! You take yourself and life entirely too seriously!

And, even tho I am a brunette, I find your comment about blondes offensive. And, categorically, because you just piss me off in general!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Well, dear bro' Gumby, I guess you're right.

I am a retard.

Tal!!! Well, so am I, but, if I'm in your company and the other ladies he listed, I can die happy! LOL!

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

I am honored to have been mentioned as a favorite, but I don't understand why you think I don't make sense when I'm making perfectly good sence out of everything that makes sence. I say things that are not too popular, but it doesn't mean that they are not popular to me or to the rest that read that unpopupar statement and it makes sense to them.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You? Make perfectly good sense? You can't even spell the word "sense" much less make sense.

• talesin
    talesin

Ter, I'm perplexed as to the purpose of this whole thread.

But yes, I agree we are in good company.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

pssst, moron, I was just kidding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit