Kingdum Hall Burning

by morty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Teens Face Charges In Jehovah's Church Fire

LMAO!

Remember how it used to piss you off as a dub when they structured sentences such as the above one........poor bastards don't understand "dub talk"? The article makes it sound like Jehovah set the fire, and the teens crashed his party!

The society should use that pic of the burning hall in the next article that deals with christendoms destruction and the pics they show of churches burning to the ground. Maybe those rascle art boys at Bethel might slip it in there just for fun.....who knows?

Gumby

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

I say, "Burn, baby, burn!"

Seriously, though if this was a synagouge or a "black church" wouldn't it be considered a hate-crime almost automatically?

LABD

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Myself I'm shocked that Jehovah would let that happen.

I feel sorry for the angel that should have been watching over that congregation. He's in one whole heap of trouble.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

xjw,

How dare you mock Jehovah in that manner. Maybe tonight as you sleep an angel will strike you dead.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Whenever something negative happened to me JWs used to say I must be doing something to "grieve Jehovah's Spirit".

Maybe these "arsonists" were in fact angels carrying out Jehovah's adverse judgement against the congregation.

Walter

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Even though it seems satisfying when a KH is burnt down, just remember, they're going to have to rip off more people to pay for the building, not to mention, the KH may have been burnt down, but that still didn't remove the numbers of the Witnesses. This site does more damage than any fire can do to any KH.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    This site does more damage than any fire can do to any KH.

Amen!

• zev
    zev

middleboro is a mere 30-40 minutes away from me, thats why i wanted to know. i didn't hear about it in the radio news or tv news, so i was wondering if it was THE middleboro in Mass. anyways, this isn't the first one burned down in this (mass) state. in the last year, i think there have been 3.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    they're going to have to rip off more people to pay for the building

Yes, they'll collect the insurance money as well as nag the publishers? for funds. The bastards will probably make a profit on this.

Walter

• morty
    morty

It is to bad that the fire was so far away.......

I was thinking, we could have had a pretty good weiner roast...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit