Careful what you ask for...

by bull01lay 2 Replies latest social humour

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

On a wondeful sunny Sunday, a minister decided it was too nice to be stuck in church and do the service, so decided to go bear hunting instead.

Whilst meandering around the mountain paths, suddenly he came face to face with a big brown grizzly. As he stepped back to steady himself and take aim, he slipped on gravel, and proceeded to tumble down the mountainside, getting seperated from his trusty gun in the process.

When he finally stopped, he looked up to see the bear thundering towards him. Immediately, he drops to his knees and begins to pray "Lord, thankyou for teaching me a valuable lesson, that I should never forsake my ministry. I promise never to do it again. I humbly ask for one thing though Lord, Please, Make this bear a christian. Amen"

He opens his eyes again to see the bear screech to a halt, only feet away from him. He stares at the bear, the Bear stares back, then drops to its knees and prays "For the food I am about to receive, may the Lord make me truly thankful. Amen"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

• talesin
    talesin

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit