My birthday

by New Castles 12 Replies latest jw friends

• New Castles
    New Castles

My birthday is in March, so this is way off?But if I planned a huge weekend bash for my birthday next March, would anyone make it?? I would like to throw the party in Philly?Any takers?? We could make into a birthday/apostafest deal...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

If I was in Philly, I would most def be up for it. But that's a quite a ways from Cali. I'll send you a card and bake you a cake though. Shoot I might even pitch in for the Strippers.

Is this going to be your first b-day party?

• mrbarthoss
    mrbarthoss

I am always up for birthday parties,......if thet are gaudy and raucous ------- I am up for trips,......if the city is load and boarish!!

Y E P ! ! ! ! Count me in!!

• mrbarthoss
    mrbarthoss

J E E Z ! ! ! I have GOT to stop drinking in the middle of the day!!! Sorry for the typos................

• New Castles
    New Castles

yeah this is my first b'day party

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well then you had better go all out. My first b-day was the BEST ever. No wonder you're so excited. You are deffinently getting some strippers sent to you from me now!!!!!

• New Castles
    New Castles

cool, I love you!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hmm...there is no way I can compete with strippers, perhaps a monkey jumping out of a pie?

Keep us updated, this board loves any reason to party--and a first birthday sounds like a great reason! I'd love to come.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Joanna only if you bring the pie wearing nothing but "I Love New Castles" pasties :)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LOL Chevy!

God love ya for thinking anyone would want to see that! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit