One new addition...

by Aimee 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Welcome!

• Aimee
    Aimee

Oh my godness!...What a warm welcome... I am very touch and sincerely very surprise by the love and warmth you are using welcoming me... so much carying... Just as it should come out of all of us... very naturally, without thinking of it.

I do not know any of you... although I have met a few of you in Dallas... but I must say that you all have a wonderful hearth that is screaming for love... it reminds me of someone that I know so well...

Anyway, thank you very much for your welcome... I really feel as one of you... loving kind of being... isn't LIFE great!

A special thank you to Ladylee, Simon, Shutterbug, Bull01lay, Little Toe, CodeBlue, and Bryan (of course)... seeitallclearlynow, bickerchic, kenneson, Specia K, Frenchbabyface, Angharad, Pinned Blouse, xjw_b12, undaunted danny, desib77, Princess (Hi!!), and Stephanie.

Can't wait to interact with all of you... and learn more about what you are all going through...

Amities.

PS: The spyware notice may be because I am using my work laptop... no worries!

• Aimee
    Aimee

Let's try it from my husband's computer...

Oh my godness!...What a warm welcome... I am very touch and sincerely very surprise by the love and warmth you are using welcoming me... so much carying... Just as it should come out of all of us... very naturally, without thinking of it.

I do not know any of you... although I have met a few of you in Dallas... but I must say that you all have a wonderful hearth that is screaming for love... it reminds me of someone that I know so well...

Anyway, thank you very much for your welcome... I really feel as one of you... loving kind of being... isn't LIFE great!

A special thank you to Ladylee, Simon, Shutterbug, Bull01lay, Little Toe, CodeBlue, and Bryan (of course)... seeitallclearlynow, bickerchic, kenneson, Specia K, Frenchbabyface, Angharad, Pinned Blouse, xjw_b12, undaunted danny, desib77, Princess (Hi!!), and Stephanie.

Can't wait to interact with all of you... and learn more about what you are all going through...

Amities.

PS: The spyware notice may be because I am using my work laptop... no worries!

• Sholley
    Sholley

Hi everyone

I am glad to be one of you but something is happening

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Welcome Aimee! It's good you want to understand your husband's past it helps in his healing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit