To all newbies.

by kls 12 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

There are so many of you new people it is hard to keep up and say welcome, so if ( and i am sure i missed some ) i missed ya ,welcome to the largest and most friendly and helpful site on the net.

• codeblue
    codeblue

I second that KLS....welcome all you new ones

• kls
    kls

CodeBlue ,is a real sweety, trust me.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I know I've missed a bunch. WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!!! May Jehovah continually bless you in your efforts to remain strong in the truth.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I guess I'm kind of a newbie. so HAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

wouldn't it be great if there were about 6,000,000 newbies on this site? All of them recently deprogrammed JW's!! Oh well, we can dream.

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Zugzwang.......from little acorns, mighty Oaks grow, we just get bigger all the time here (with Jehovahs blessing of course ).....Oh and welcome all newbies who I've missed too

Jgull

• dh
    dh
    There are so many of you new people it is hard to keep up and say welcome, so if ( and i am sure i missed some ) i missed ya ,welcome to the largest and most friendly and helpful site on the net.

like sister kls i just can't handle replying every hi i'm new here thread, so let the record state for all who hereafter join...

HI

JEHOVAH LOVES YOU

• dh
    dh

and a special hi to all those who have already joined that i just forgot to say hi to.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Thanks! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit