The fear returns

by Purza 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... I guarantee you that that JW girl will at some point in time stand on a stage in front of JWs and relate her "up building experience"

Brother Told me to Lie: "So Sister Exaggerates, tell us about your wonderful experience at school."

Sister Exaggerates: "Well Brother Told me to Lie, I was at school when an inactive JW approached me and expressed interest in returning to the meetings."

Brother Told me to Lie: "That's wonderful, I can see how Jehover was directing events already! What happened next?"

Sister Exaggerates: "Well Brother Told me to Lie, I exchanged phone numbers with her and later called her. She wasn?t at home so I spoke to her mother and was able to encourage the BOTH to attend the next meeting? and the rest is history!" *** Big Smile ***

Brother Told me to Lie: "That is great! Now lets talk to young Brother Used to Masturbate (and secretly still does)...."

Note on Brother Told me to Lie... When I was a kid giving "experiences" on stage, I frequently had elders, CO's and DO's instruct me to exaggerate details and leave out others. No, they did not hint at this, they explicitly told me to leave out the part where the study went absolutely nowhere... all they wanted to hear me say was the good parts, that were embellished quite a bit, again, at their instruction to embellish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit