It's me! It's me! Welcome me!

by apprenticeofeve 36 Replies latest jw friends

• apprenticeofeve
    apprenticeofeve

Heyyyyyy-lo! Its me Sienna....now not only did i post but i have my own name as well...yaaay!!!. Arent you proud Sassy. Well for all of you who don't know me..im a 23 year old ex-jw from cali....disfellowshiped three years ago for being pregnant...well....actually for how i got pregnant...but you know what i mean. Happy to be here and can't wait to hear from everyone.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Welcome! Welcome!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

hmmm, and how DID you become pregnant?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Sienna is my best friend and has been since her birth. She has a gorgeous little girl named Mia. Hard to believe she's had a kid. I've been telling her about this place, and going with me to meet others was good for her. She cant post very often, but I'm sure will be around. She is also one of the coolest people you'll ever meet, and I trust her everything I have.

I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

This is Sienna on the far left in pink (p.s. Sassy where is your skirt again?) *wink*

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    hmmm, and how DID you become pregnant?

I know! I know! An angel came to her in a dream and told her she was to have God's son. Unfortunately the Elder's didnt buy it :)

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Check for the new star in the sky, RT.

Any friend of Sassy's is a friend of mine, AOE.

• Huxley
    Huxley

Welcome! WELCOME! You'll love it here...

Huxley

• Sassy
    Sassy

woo hoo!!!!! apprenticeofeve!!! you made it in!!!

(did you all notice she was choking me in that pic??????)

so when are you and Chevys coming back over???????

Dan... I am thrilled to have apprenticeofeve calle me for a friend..but I can't take the credit for getting her here.. She is Chevy's best friend! I just had the priviledge of meeting her recently!

But I love her as much as Chevys.. they both ROCK so I am happy to consider them both special friends...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Awwww sniff sniff Sassy, let's see how long it takes us to make her misty eyed :)

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hello, and WELCOME!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit