Drinks?

by Stefanie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• desib77
    desib77

Oooooh...hehe, and one more....

I found out the other night that I have a new favorite drink.....apple martini...............yum!

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink885.html

Desi

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Mmmhhhh Havent tried that, it sounds good. Yer my kinda doctor.

The doctor recommends you take two and invite me over to party.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ok ... I'm gonna say it in a other way : Do you know Stephanie what alcoolisme does on beautiful faces and bodies and in a very short time ?
    (and not only that ...)
    So again ... I'm not kidding : Know your limits - cause as I can read it's kind of knew to you ... take care. (if not OK I guess you know exactly what it is all about)

I know I'm a pain in the a** (but this is for Stephanie ) it is a serious matter

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I rarely drink mixed drinks and shots unless it's a special occasion. For me I stick with a light beer, usually Coors Light. I like to be able to socialize all night with a bit of a buzz, without getting really drunk. I know for myself mixed drinks and shots tend to creep up on me later in the night.

On special occasions I do enjoy martinis though. If I'm not really feeling the energy I'll take a Red Bull and Vodka. If I'm limited on funds, I'll start the night with a 151 shot and then maybe 2 or 3 beers the rest of the night and I'm straight. But besides beer I love a good Sangria. I have a pitcher of home made sangria sitting in my fridge at this moment. It's one of those rare drinks that you savor.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Frenchy sweetie you are not a pain in the booty! Thanks for caring for me. I appreciate that! You are right it is fairly new to me. I have thrown up a few times, to find out what my limit is. I dont get really bad, but i do enjoy a night cap. Except for when i am free to get wasted even then i measure every ounce that goes into me. I dont wanna end up ugly... Will you still love me?

(((((FrenchBaby)))))

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Is it a different buzz?

Beer vs Liquor???

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Stefanie

If you don't have it already take a look at the JWD Holiday Cookbook at

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/cookbook.aspx

There is a section on Beverages and includes both alcoholic and non-alcoholic recipes.

And while you are there help yourself to the other cookbook that is sold to support the board.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thank you Lee, will do.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

BTW gorgeous baby!

Wish they stayed that small forever.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Yeah.. I gave you my rum slush recipe!

My personal two favorite drinks are :

Crown Royal Whiskey and Coke

Barcari Limon and Tonic (and a slice of Lime AND a slice of Lemon)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit