Hello from a newbie!

by AmazingProgeny 17 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hi AP,

Welcome to the board!

You and I met at your dad's place in St. Helens back when all this was breaking. I think you were about to get married, or had just been. Your husband told several of us about his experiences at Bethel. He certainly saw some eye-opening crap.

Glad to hear you're settled!

AlanF

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hello My Daughter! Well, what a surprise. When I first saw your moniker, AmazingProgeny, I did not know it was you, and felt pissed that someone would make a play on my copyrighted name. LOL But when I read your post, I was pleased to see you on board. Thanks for joining is, and I look forward to you sharing some of your perspective with everyone. I love you. - Dad (aka Amazing, copyright 1999)

• Princess
    Princess

Welcome Amazingprogeny! Mulan (mom) and I were trying to figure out who your dad is. We are also from the Pacific NW and would like to know who the "Chief" apostate is.

Mulan- can I truly be second generation when I left before you did? Just curious...

Princess

"...and they lived happily ever after."

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hi and Welcome AP,

It sounds like you and Dad both have a great sense of humor! :)

I have really appreciated his posts and
    thoughtful way of thinking. I look forward to yours also.

So very happy you were able to exit as a family. My heart goes out to those that don't. I'm glad that your in-laws, at least, will continue a family relationship with their son and you. I wish there were no ramifications for anyone leaving...it just shouldn't be, sigh.

• think41self
    think41self

Hi AmazingProgeny,

Cute moniker

Your dad has helped a lot of people with his posts, I think. I am so glad that you came out together...as a family...mostly.

Seems like more and more family members are joining this board, it's so cool.

Hope you have a good time here, and make lots of new friends. That is what I have done. Since my husband travels in his business, he has had opportunities to meet some different ones from the board..and I hope to also. We have some new Australian friends from here that we are just dying to get together with! Hopefully soon. We are going to try to meet up with another from our area this weekend...I will report on it to you all!

Take care, Tracy

• waiting
    waiting

hey Nomen,

I would have gone with Foal. Fruit Of Amazing's Loins.

(daughter's *icky* comment)

That never stopped your mother. You owe a lot to those loins. - Nomen

ROTFLMAO! Wish you'd post here more often. Could learn a thing or two on wit from you, eh?

waiting

hey Amazing Progeny

You know you're name's going to be shortened......to *AM* or to *Am Pro* for starters.

Good to see you, 4 kids, eh? I learned what the cause was after 3, my sister, however, learned one more time - and has 4 like you. Enough to give one the heebee geebees.

welcome.

waiting

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hey baby!! Welcome!

Hi, to another "second generation apostate". Welcome to the board.

Mulan, that's my line!! I think it's cool!!

Slipnslidemaster: "The truth is more important than the facts."
    - Frank Lloyd Wright

hmmmmm...where have I heard that before?

• AmazingProgeny
    AmazingProgeny

Thanks for the welcome! :-)

Hippikon, virgin birth is not quite what I was thinking. I was just thinking that I am a truly amazing person, just like my dad. :-)

Dad, read your email once in a while. I told you on the phone that the name was in there.

Waiting, we have always known the cause of the problem, unfortunately, our birth control forgot.

Have a great day!
    AmazingProgeny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit