An ageing organization - depression and dementia?

by jgnat 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

The is true. But you should age "word salad" and "ecolalia" to the mix of symptoms. Basicaly repeat jibberish that only means something to you, and even then you are not totally sure what it means.

The probelm is they don't want to grow up and be a church. Churchs are ran on credibility and trust. In truth no JW trust the watchtower. They are taught 2nd guess it, but follow it anyway. Soon that catches up with them. Because one a person realizes this there is no substance to the org. It is mostly history, trivia, and jibberish. You can get thoses from places other than the WTS.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The old men at the top idea is in reality one or two iron fisted men, Ted J in particular. His myopic vision of a tightly controlled theocracy (which really means not God rule but what we few in power THINK God would do) is putting the final nails into the coffin of the body of believers in the WTS.

Yep. That neatly sums it up. Jaracz is old school. He see demons around every corner, and he rules the roost on the GB. The four "new boys" on the GB are just his toadies who got there for doing his dirty work over the years,

For those who didn't get to see the Panorama program on child abuse where the reporter basically ambushed Jaracz after he gave a talk about some dub event, you missed out on seeing the evil that this man really is. Simon had the Panorama show link on the board for a while. Not sure if it is still on this site, though.

Ted Jaracz is the defacto leader in Brooklyn, and the bad new is (I hear) he is still in good health. The other GB members are so ancient they don't even know what is going on, or the four new boys are so young, but they will bide their time until Jaracz croaks.

There is another scenario which was told to me a few years ago by someone on the inside who has been in Brooklyn for decades. He said that those four new boys picked by Jaracz will eat his ass alive if they see the tiniest of weakness in his power. They were trained by Jaracz, and they will act just as they were trained to do.

Jaracz made his bones by trashing people's lives and ordering DO's and CO's to trash people's lives. His new boys were trained by him. Personally. Is it unreasonable to think they wouldn't eat him alive if he gets the least bit weak with his current power?

I don't think so.

Mark these words: Theodore Jaracz is the Joseph Franklin Rutherford of the current Watchtower religion.

Farkel

• jgnat
    jgnat

Paduan, your list made me laugh out loud! Interesting speculation, folks, on what it might look like at the top. I wonder, though, from the JW's I have met lately, and anecdotal evidence from the board, if the organization as a whole, is ageing mentally?

It is possible, considering how everyone follows along, lock-step.

• badboy
    badboy

What corners doesTJ see demons around?

For enquiring minds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit