Does Beth Sarim still stand today ??? where is it exactly ???

by run dont walk 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Farkel
    Farkel

: You cannot have a non-profit religious organization using its assets, or accepting a "direct contribution", for the benefit of a single person!

: This was a tax dodge, plain and simple!

The whole freakin' religion is a tax dodge.

: Why didn't the IRS or the county property tax board not investigate or do anything about it? Were they asleep?

Possibly. Or maybe "Jehovah" made tax dodge disappear for his "chosen" people. One can never know. "Jehovah" works in mysterious ways, you know. Especially when it comes to tax dodges. It's his specialty: tax dodges for the "anointed ones." This is all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

• onacruse
    onacruse

Let's face it: Farkel wants, more than anything in his life, to be interred in Rutherford's crypt...laying side-by-side, to torture that b*** every day for the rest of time;

Purgatory itself wouldn't be so painful.

LOL

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Let's face it: Farkel wants, more than anything in his life, to be interred in Rutherford's crypt...laying side-by-side, to torture that b*** every day for the rest of time;

:Purgatory itself wouldn't be so painful

Nah. He lived a life being an asshole and died of asshole cancer. I couldn't wish him worse than that.

Farkel

• onacruse
    onacruse

Fark:

I couldn't wish him worse than that.

Ya know, that's a good point.

As I become more and more aware of how truly perverted the WTS became, especially under Rutherford's regime...my anger about it (and that legacy, under which I lived) sometimes overwhelms me.

I can't cut him, or them, any slack, not even one micrometer.

It would be nice to peacefully fall back on "each to his own," but right now, I just don't see a clear path in my soul to do that.

Craig

• avengers
    avengers
    As I become more and more aware of how truly perverted the WTS became, especially under Rutherford's regime...my anger about it (and that legacy, under which I lived) sometimes overwhelms me.

I can't cut him, or them, any slack, not even one micrometer.

It would be nice to peacefully fall back on "each to his own," but right now, I just don't see a clear path in my soul to do that.

Craig

I don't want to hijack this thread, which I won't, 'cause I ain't no hijacker.
    About cutting slack to the WT and their leaders; I can cut them slack if they cut me some.
    They don't though, they are relentless in their pursuit to get even children to accept
    their insane doctrines. No slack. Get these (__|__) holes.

Andy of the super angry at these farts for screwing around in families and marriages class.

• oscar
    oscar

Great thread it is amazing how all this past is just kept hush hush Farkel nice job with your research I had no idea about half of this stuff,what would happen if you brought this subject up to the elders.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I wonder if the Ghost of Rutherford roams the halls at night raiding all of the liquor cabinets???!!! Ghost 3

• franklin J
    franklin J

oh yea, I would like to meet the ghosts who haunt that old place

• franklin J
    franklin J

oh yea, I would like to meet the ghosts who haunt that old place

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit