Finish this sentence "The longer I'm away from JW's......"

by doodle-v 58 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

... the more I scare the ones that are still in when I see them at Wally World!

BOO!!!

Country

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

the better I become at dealing with them when they show up at my door

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

The sadder I get...

Don't panic...Hubby was a JW and he passed away last year..

I would gladly put up with his JW ism to have him back..

Other than that..I have NO use for them. I have NO contact with them and they wouldn't dare call at my door.

They would get an earful and all their guilt would come back to haunt them!

Golden Girl..

• onacruse
    onacruse

Lee:

the better I become at dealing with them when they show up at my door

They still show up? I've lived (bach, and married ) at this same apartment for the last 2 years, and the only JWs that showed up at my door were 2 elders (one of whom was my former Bethel room-mate)...to encourage me to return to the TRUTH. Not exactly what one might describe as a "fruitful" call. You shoulda seen the look on their faces when I told them that I knew more about the WTS (via JWD) than they did. LOL Craig

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

...... The more I forget about JW's and religion in generalKinda a mind blank I have to think really HARD to remember even the littlest of details YEA ME

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ona - when I first moved here no one knew me so they came by just working the territory. Now I think they have me marked down especially after they sent an elder to talk to me lol. They still don't know WHO I am but they do know I am DFed

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

... the less I care what they might think of me.

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

the more I feel cheated having my childhood taken away from me.......

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

...the more I forget those God-awful Kingdom Melodies.

Then again, I took my fiancee to the Long Beach convention (she wanted to see it in person), and heard "Let's Watch How We Walk."

Now I have that stupid tune in my head, and I can't get it out.

Somebody shoot me, pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LABD

• Deleted
    Deleted

Aside from all of the above, especially Mulan's point on how the hell did I believe that: The longer I'm away from JW's the more I like the real world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit