Ok, it's Thursday night and.....

by copsec 6 Replies latest social humour

• copsec
    copsec

there is hardly anyone posting and NO ONE in chat! Are you all at the meeting tonight? HA! Just kidding! I am home alone and BORED this evening!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yes, I'm at the meeting. I brought along my laptop for entertainment. Brother Anocsnart's talk went over-time. What a loser! He got "tapped" off the stage. Oh, gotta go, we're just about to stand up and sing "Make the troof your own".

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Is BORED tooooooooooooooooooo

lol @ Nosferatu

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Still got that bottle of tekillya, Cops?

• copsec
    copsec

Dan-O,

Yep, I am saving it for a special night. One of those God, I am so depressed I am going to drink myself to death nights. LOL! Actually, as boring as this evening is, I may just HAVE to start drinking!

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL @ Nos, and that's what I thought too. "Its Thurs night, are you at the KH?" ha. blech!

• blondie
    blondie

Another Saturday Thursday night and I ain't got nobody I got some money 'cause I just got paid Now how I wish I had someone to talk to I'm in an awful way I got in town a month ago, I've seen a lot o' girls men since then If I could need 'em I can get 'em But yet I haven't met 'em That's how I'm in the state I'm in, oh Another Saturday Thursday night and I ain't got nobody I've got some money 'cause I just got paid Now how I wish I had someone to talk to I'm in an awful way, mmm Another fella woman told me, she had a sister brother who looked just fine Instead of being my deliverance, he had a strange resemblance To a cat named Frankenstein, ooh la Another Saturday Thursday night and I ain't got nobody I've got some money 'cause I just got paid Now how I wish I had someone to talk to I'm in an awful way It's hard on a fella woman when she don't know her way around If I don't find me a honey to help me spend my money I'm gonna have to blow this town, oh no Another Saturday Thursday night and I ain't got nobody I've got some money 'cause I just got paid Now how I wish I had someone to talk to I'm in an awful way Another Saturday Thursday night and I ain't got nobody... I'm in an awful way...(She's in an awful way...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit