Let's wish Evesapple lots of luck!

by bikerchic 10 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Lets give Eva our support she is doing her first century ride on Sunday. Go Eva!!!!

Here is her original post:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/26/72157/1150254/post.ashx#1150254

Eva I hope you have a great ride! You are going to have something great to add to your book of milestones, quiet an achievement for sure!

May all your lights be green and the wind be at your back!

Kate

• desib77
    desib77

Wishing you lots of luck!

Desi

• exjdub
    exjdub

Good luck Eva! Let us know your results when you finish.

exjdub

• Bryan
    Bryan

May your legs outlast your butt. Those seats are hard!

Good Luck!

Bryan

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Good Luck.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good Luck

• bavman
    bavman

hey eve,

good luck! i'm proud of the positive things you've been doing w/ your life!!!

bav

• Princess
    Princess

GO EVE! Most important, just have fun. Century rides are really a great accomplishment.

Rachel

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Thank you all for you support, especially to Kate it was so very thoughtful of you to start a thread like this, and so very much appreciated.

My plane leaves Chicago tomorrow at 6:30 am....I am a bit nervous and excited. I'll be taking lots of pictures and posting them on my website. I'll be returning from my trip Monday evening, so I'll let you know Tuesday how everything went.

Again, thank you all!

Eva

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I'll be taking lots of pictures and posting them on my website. I'll be returning from my trip Monday evening, so I'll let you know Tuesday how everything went.

Cool, can't wait to see them! I'm excited for you, it's going to be a blast!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit