was I stupid or what?

by Ciara 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Well, when you hear crap like "...so friends, we need to examine ourselves thoroughly. We need to be sure that we really are doing all that we can in Jerhoober's service blah blah blah at Frocinthians 6:4 the apostle Paul likens the Christian life course to a marathon..blah blah blah yes friends we can't let Satan's world drain us of all our zeal so as to keep us from doing our utmost blah blah blah" all the time of course you're made to feel like it's all on you, that it's a given that you *must* keep up with the theocratic treadmill or else get wacked at 'geddon.

• Ciara
    Ciara

Thanks so much to you all !!!!!

It's nice to know I'm not all alone with feeling this way. I still have some problems with depression (nothing 2mgs of xanax can't cure Smile). But I feel free and nothing can replace that. I have made more progress in recovering since I got involved with this site than I could have ever imagined. You guys are intelligent and have important things to say. You are nothing like what the witlesses portray apostates to be. They claim that Jesus true followers are identified by their "love, one for another". I guess that makes all of you better disciples than they could ever be. Thank you for caring.

I just want to say I'm happy to be getting to know all of you.

Ciara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit