MONEY OR LOVE? what is it ladies? (for you Badger)

by Sassy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Sixy.. trying to give me trigger phrases to start an anxiety attack??

That is a good point...I've dropped lots of coin on some women but little on others

Why is that for guys? I never expect guys to spend money on me, because I figure they work as hard as I do.. I don't want to use them..

but to be honest if you are dating (not a one time date but several), if a guy bought me some little thing I would be soooo touched..

other women who treat men like they EXPECT gifts and trinkets... get them from the same guys who might not have purchased them for me.. but to do they respect them more because they HAD to buy them?

I can't figure it out...

Maybe I need to be more of a bitch I think..

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hmm, I know love is necessary, but not having any money can wreck the love. Moderation... I like a guy who can support himself. I like the freedom of not having to work all the time just to have the necessities. I like being able to take a nice vacation if we feel like it. I LOVE that we own our home.

I've had love without the money, and the relationship usually went south over money issues, among other things. Now I have love, and I have money (well enough to not have to fight over it anyways,) and I can honestly say it's important at least.

O

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Love.

I prefer to earn my own money. I've seen too many men who use their money to try and buy a woman's love, then turn around and tell the woman how ungreatful she is if she doesn't do whatever he wants to show her "appreciation" for it.

The money is power thing goes both ways.

• 1m2y3j
    1m2y3j

Why does anyone have to choose?

Its like asking do you want air or water?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit