I'm ill

by ball. 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

I was just thinking the other day how I haven't had a cold or flu for years, and then I go down with the worst flu ever and a temperature. I'll guess I might be on here tomorrow.

• Valis
    Valis

eh ball. make yerself a nice hot whiskey/lemon juice/honey drink and get some rest matey. Get better soon.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• exjdub
    exjdub

you had to go and jinx yourself didn't ya? You had to think about the non flu record...it happens every time. Sorry your sick Ball, get well soon.

exjdub

• ball.
    ball.

thanks ex-jw and valis. I don't have any whisky in the house - but that certainly sounds like a good idea!

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Ball

Sorry to hear you have the flu

You weren't flying lately were you? I read an article the other day that alot of people get sick within the first couple of days after getting home from flying. Something about the air in the airplanes..

Anyways I guess that really isn't important. The important part is take care of yourself, pamper yourself and don't drag yourself to work if you just don't feel well. Rest up.

sincerely

Special K

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Feel better soon!!! Sick In Bed

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Be here anyway !!! ... (just kidding) take care !

• Ciara
    Ciara
    thanks ex-jw and valis. I don't have any whisky in the house - but that certainly sounds like a good idea!

Rum also works very well!!! Rum Ciara

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

a hot toddy always works. if it doesn't kill the flu bug, at least the whiskey will help you forget how miserable you feel!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Hi Ball. so sorry you are under the weather. I hope you get over the flu real soon. Its awlful being sick isn't it. All the suggestions you've been given sounds good to me.

Get plenty of rest and be good to yourself.

All my love

Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit