Love builds happy families?

by ChileanRick 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ChileanRick
    ChileanRick

Hi friends. I was watching a message in the official web site of the WT, and it's something like a video for television about a little boy who could not sleep because he was afraid. He was painting two buildings and an aeroplane destroying them, I think like the september 11, 2001. The question is how many childrens can't sleep right now thinking on Armaggedon as the WW (Watchtower's Witnesses) teach. How many boys are teached by the organization to be afraid of the future!

When we go to the preaching work we talk to the people about the wonderful paradise that God will bring soon, but when people accept to study the Bible with us we show them the final of this system of things as a terrific day, where the people not WW will die and the birds will come to eat their flesh. When the person "understand" that, is in our hands. Is that the beggining of a beautiful life?..... Will the family ot that person be more happy? i think not really.

ChileanRick

• blondie
    blondie

http://jw-media.org/edu_videos/psa_02lo.htm

If you want to view it before you toss your cookies.

Nothing like taking advantage of people's fears....a cult technique.

Blondie

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

when i think of how i was made to study that paradise lost book, which I think was child abuse it makes me sick

that they can put a video out like that pretending they are so full of love.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

blondie that was a barf-a-roonie video clip. Such a lie--such a lie. I had a happy family the and Org leaders tried to wreck it and traumatized us all. Did you notice how hypnotic the voice on the video was? Sounds a lot like one of the mormon ads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit