My Son Is SIXTEEN Today

by Corvin 14 Replies latest social family

• Corvin
    Corvin

Today, my son, Beau, is sixteen. I just don't know where the time goes. This kid is 6'-3" and sports size 13 shoes. Something tells me he aint done growin' yet.

Because of the standard JW upringing, I have never once celebrated any the kids' birthdays. This is special because I get to look him right in the eye, give him a big hug and wish him, "Happy Birthday". It feels really good to be able to do this. This time around, all the kids will get their birthdays celebrated. They are excited . . . I think am more excited tho.

Corvin

• 4JWY
    4JWY

All consciences here, wish you, Beau -

A VERY SPECIAL AND HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY !!! Live it up !!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'll bet you are excited about it Corvin, and with good reason! Happy Birthday to your son and congratulations to you.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Today, my son, Beau, is sixteen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU!!!

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU!!!

Corvin, I know what you mean...my 17 year old is 6'1" and sports size 12's...they grow up much too fast for my taste!

TB

• exjdub
    exjdub

Happy Birthday Beau!

Well Corvin, birthday number 16 is a great one to start celebrating. Have a great birthday celebration, it is a special time isn't it?

exjdub

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Congrats and a happy birthday!

I will send puppies.

• codeblue
    codeblue

awe..sweet 16

When I was active, I would call my son and tell him I was thinking about him....no harm in that....

I think that day is a special day no matter what...

take care

CodeBlue

• chok
    chok

Happy Birthday Beau!!!!

Love Chok

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Happy Birthday Beau!!! Birthday Song

Share this

Google+
Pinterest