I am so Excited!!!

by codeblue 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

Stef: I am doing better....thanks for asking!!!

I just wished I would have read these books before dealing with certain people. I highly endorse reading these books to anyone!

I hope you are having a "fine day" too....

Codeblue

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Code, I hear ya!

Wishing I was in Dallas..

Maybe next year we both can go and maybe we can double date with our hubbys..

• codeblue
    codeblue

Stef: I would love to meet ya....and what a great idea for us and our hubby's getting together!!!

I hear ya...would be fun to get together with the Dallas party!!!

Keep smiling Stef

• Corvin
    Corvin

Cool, sounds like I have two more helpful books to read. I'm going to Amazon.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Corvin:

I just got the books 2 hours ago. Of course, I am starting on the 1st one: Combatting Mind Control...already on page 67. It is amazing!!!

I am wondering why you can't find this book in a book store with all the "cults" that are out here?

Codeblue

• Flash
    Flash

I haven't been this excited in a long time...I just received both of Steve Hassan's books: Combatting Cult Mind Control and Releasing the Bonds....
    Personal recommendations mean a lot to me. I will definately get these books! Thank you CodeBlue.

• codeblue
    codeblue

I just finished the first book............wow!!!...that's all I can say and they never mentioned JW's....(pretty obvious that the JW's are after reading this book)

It is a very enlightening book....it is a "must read"...Combatting Cult Mind Control...

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit